Submissions Opened 26 February 2018
Deadline: April 15, 2018
- Abstract submission opened on 26 Feb. 2018
- Abstract submission deadline : 15 April 2018 (Extended)
Important note: Abstracts can only be submitted for oral and poster communications for the Scientific Workshops. The Conference itself will include only invited talks.
- Mediterranean & Middle East Air Pollution in a Changing Climate (16-17 May 2018)
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry in a Changing Climate (17 May 2018)
Important: While visiting EasyAcademia.org, please use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues which can prevent you from submitting.
- Create an “EasyAcademia” account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/climate2018, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate Workshop for your submission
- Select a Format (Oral or Poster)
- Enter the appropriate information in the Title step.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available (presenter, corresponding).
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Select one topic most applicable to your submission
- In the Upload step, please click on Upload Abstract and find the relevant completed document for your submission on your computer.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.